As per the non-agriculture smart irrigation controllers’ industry examination by Future Market Insights (FMI), the interest enrolled in the market will increment at a CAGR of 12.8% from 2021-2031.
Due of its affordability and low water waste, non-agricultural smart irrigation controllers are becoming more popular. These controllers also provide improved long-term scene health, an IoT-based biological system for smart irrigation, and smart alarms if any anomalies should occur.
Request a Sample of this Report @
Governments initiatives for supporting water conservation is increasing the adoption of smart irrigation systems. Also, factors such as the need for efficient irrigation systems, development of smart cities, and reduced cost of sensors and controllers used in smart irrigation systems are expected to propel the demand for smart irrigation products.
- By type, the standalone irrigation controllers segment is anticipated to account for the leading share in the global demand for non-agriculture smart irrigation controllers market during the forecast period.
- The smart irrigation sprinkler controllers segment is estimated to grow at a robust CAGR of 4%through 2031.
- By application, the adoption of non-agriculture smart irrigation controllers in industrial segment is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 9% between 2021 2031.
- India is expected to witness growth at a CAGR of around 0%through 2031.
- In Japan, sales are expected to increase at a CAGR of ~17.3% over the next ten years.
Innovation in Communication Methods to Have a Positive Impact on Market
Connected technologies are becoming an integral part of smart deployments, and manufacturers are increasingly trying to integrate smartphone control functionality into their systems.
Most of the smart home-based irrigation controllers are integrating functionalities that can enable them to communicate through smart home systems via voice, using smart assistant devices such as Amazon Alexa.
For instance, in March, 2018, Rain Bird launched Alexa-enabled controllers. Users are able to control their irrigation systems using the voice-activated personal assistant
Non-Agriculture Smart Irrigation Controllers Industry Outlook by Category
- Plug-in Irrigation Controllers
- Standalone Irrigation Controllers
- Smart Irrigation Sprinkler Controllers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)